Baba Sports Camp 2020 CANCELED

with No Comments

After much deliberation the admin team at Baba Sports Camp has decided it’s in the best interest of everyone involved with Baba Sports Camp that we cancel the Baba Sports Camp 2020. Even with Governor Wolf’s apparent opening into the yellow phase on June 5th there are still too many unknowns and risks associated with Covid-19. We had been working diligently with federal, state. and local agencies to be prepared with all the safety measures for opening on June 22nd. However the risks involved at this time were still to great to consider having camp. We are fully expecting to be open next summer better than ever and hope that all of you and your families are there to enjoy the fun with all of us. Until then stay safe, healthy, and positive. We’ll get through this together and see each other soon.